Saturday, August 21, 2010

First post

Well here we go my first post on my brand new blog. I have never had a blog before so please bear with me while I go through the growing pains of getting this thing started.

First off my name is Sissy Sidney; i am a mid- forties male, sissy cross dresser.  I
 am sure most people would not consider me a "sissy" in a traditional sense, I am not even sure I am a "sissy", but through this blog I do hope to explore who I am. I do know that I am bisexual, not bi curious. I have sex with both men and Woman, and enjoy both sexes equally. I am also a submissive but have only had the opportunity to submit to Dominant Males.  At one point in my life i was also in a long term live in Master/slave relationship that lasted two years.  

In fact, until recently, I had not worn woman's clothing in almost fifteen years.  You might say that I got lost on my journey through life and am finally being true to myself again.

Anyway, this blog is going to contain postings about my past experiences, and things currently going on in my life.  The past experience postings are to help me work some things out, and hopefully provide some insight for others as they move through life. 

I hope you enjoy the blog.

Sissy Sidney


























No comments:

Post a Comment